LunarWare Entertainment & Silent Key Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian: Destiny - Prologue

Go down

How is it so far?

Guardian: Destiny - Prologue I_vote_lcap50%Guardian: Destiny - Prologue I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Guardian: Destiny - Prologue I_vote_lcap0%Guardian: Destiny - Prologue I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Guardian: Destiny - Prologue I_vote_lcap50%Guardian: Destiny - Prologue I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Guardian: Destiny - Prologue I_vote_lcap0%Guardian: Destiny - Prologue I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Guardian: Destiny - Prologue Empty Guardian: Destiny - Prologue

Post by Usaku-Chan Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:09 pm

.:Prologue:.
.:Shuttle of Destiny:.
(Version 1.50000 or something like that >< done this so many times it's ridiculous XP now I'm just getting it finalized XD)
LEGEND -
Updated
Final
✫.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫..✫•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫

Original:

The bed rolled and shook under her body, no wait… that was wrong. She was moving; small hands on her shoulder and back rocking her on the silk sheeted mattress. She groaned and shrugged her shoulder aiming for the hands to remove themselves. They didn’t resulting in a voice answering her grumbles.
“Wake up! Come on Cryn! We’re going to be late already… Oh come on…”
A vociferous girl’s voice echoed in the once sleeping ears of the red-head. Cryn groaned and rolled over pulling her blanket up over her head even though she knew what was coming next, Cryn resisted getting up, only to continue the game that they had played for many years. As predicted, her little sister, Soraya, moved to the end of the bed and ripped the blanket off of her. Prepared for it, Cryn's head was under her pillow. They both knew this game well, after all, it never changed.
It was their game every morning Cryn would rather sleep the day away, but Soraya would rather practice with her. It would be hard to say Cryn didn't enjoy the games she and her sister played, because without her sister, mornings wouldn't be worth climbing out of bed. The next part in their game was Soraya moving skilfully up to the pillow and pulling it away, Cryn covering her face with her arms. After the pillow was gone, the final stage was to begin.
Soraya moved to the wall next to the door, her brand new school cloak billowing around her elegant physique. Placing her hands on the wall she leant forward facing Cryn and her bed. Giving herself a slight push off the wall, Soraya ran the short distance to the Cryn's bed and jumped clearing the bed and landing across her sister. Cryn groaned as the lightweight landed on her and grumbled moving her arms away from her face, “I'm awake already,” As Cryn tilted her head to look at her sisters’ face.
Soraya had her usual cheesy look on her face when she knew she'd won the game. “Good,” she said, “we're going to be late for the shuttle.”

The shuttle in which Soraya complained to Cryn that they were going to miss was their one-way trip to the Spirit Planet of Aeralla. Aeralla is home to teachers and students alike that attend the Mastery School.
The Mastery School is the prominent school for all elementals to advance their control and power, also aiding in elevation of generalised knowledge for those that have elemental powers and for those that don't possess an elemental gift.
Those that possess and elemental gift are instructed by one of the same element. This means that a student of water will learn with and from others that use water. For elements like ice, they study with others gifted with ice but as they gain more experience and knowledge of their element, they will also learn how to separate that element into the two base elements, in ice's case; water and air.
This was going to be Soraya's first year and in it there were going to be trials that would put her through hell and strength would be her greatest ally but also her downfall. Cryn on the other hand was studying her last year. In less than twelve months, Cryn would begin her journey to find her destiny with eleven other elementals like herself.
Cryn would have learn how to open herself to others and learn how to understand others and what they may mean if she wishes to pass her final year at the Mastery School.

Cryn and Soraya stood among the large crowd of Elforians also waiting for the shuttle. Soraya was fiddling with her hands nervously at the hem of the school cloak. Cryn was yawning and staring with boredom towards the sky wondering when she'd be able to see their crimson, gold edged clouded sky again.
Soraya turned back towards the Palace wondering what her parents were doing, slightly down that they weren't there to see them off, like many other first years' parents were doing, adding to the crowded platform.
“Come on Soraya.” A voice said to her. Soraya turned and saw Cryn waiting holding their bags.
The shuttle had arrived and many of the crowd had already boarded. Soraya blinked the tears away and hastily followed Cryn as she handed their luggage over to the clerk. As they boarded the shuttle gave the last calling for passengers Cryn and Soraya found themselves in a very crowded carriage with other students from the nine other planets in the planetary circuit. Soraya stood close to Cryn who yawned and tried not to be too close to anyone else. They had one more stop before Aeralla and Soraya didn't know if she could stand the crowd before they arrived there.
Cryn was used to the crowds and it didn't bother her as much as it would on the streets of Elfore, as it would soon be over. The compartment Cryn and Soraya were in had very little space to move, let alone breathe. A good place for anything bad to happen. Cryn's mind was searching for anything threatening when she found something.

Last edited by Usaku-Chan on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated 23-6-15)
Usaku-Chan
Usaku-Chan
Admin

LW&SKP Info
Name: April
Group: Both
Position: Multiple

https://lunarwaresilentkey.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum